Friday, September 7, 2007

Art Of War 3 - Ring Girls...

Ok so I've had plenty of request for ring girls!
So without delay..enjoy :)


This is my friend Whitney Harachanko. At the weigh ins, I saw her sitting at a table bored, so I went over and chatted to her (not knowing that was her MOM right next to her!)... Anyways, she just turned 20, a super famous model, a black belt in karate, level headed, low maintenance and a really cool chick. COMPLETELY opposite of what one would expect from the typical model stereotype! I pointed out all the famous fighters walking around her and she was amazed! We chatted about MMA for a bit, apparently she is a new to it all, but is a now a big fan! I'm sure I'll have pics here for you guys, from later events...


This is one of the 4 inter-fight dancers to keep the crowd fights to minimum.


I met this really cool chick at the luncheon, again at the weigh ins and of course at the fights. I joked with her we needed to stop meeting this way :) She laughed with a cute laugh only a true Texan could have! She's super cool and has a great sense of humor!


Whitney doing her best statue impersonation.


Here's Whitney...and I might be wrong...I think it's...Natalie?...ohh sorry bad with names. That's ok I'll get her name next time we meet up :)
-Mark

No comments: