Sunday, June 24, 2007

Painting With Light

So at the Antiworkshop John demonstrates some kick ass painting with light stuff. Of course this involves a willing participant. My buddy Zulu, a Rhodesian Ridgeback, African Lion hunting dog became my subject for my experiment. He sat there quietly as I blasted him with light! Not even a fidget or complaint, as he normally does when I have him sit there for a photo. I think it came out ok, nothing dramatic or award winning but proved to me I can do it. Now it's time to do some serious stuff :)
-Mark

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It turned out great! I have been wanting to play....time to get off my butt and DO it.

Patty said...

How cute-great results! All your experiments have inspired me to do the same, and like Jamie said, get off my butt and do it! ...that is, once my camera is back from being cleaned in Dallas. :)